Monday, December 03, 2007

My blog..ugh

I hate my blog layout. When I was looking for a template I thought" I have to have a 3 column layout! You are cool if you have 3 columns!". Now Im thinking "Why the heck do I need a 3 column layout? I cant think of anything to put in that other column!" So now Im on my way to look for another template...probably a 2 column layout...but first Dinner.

I need to make dinner..or sunrise is going to drive me crazy. I rpobably should be thankful she can only say a handful of words right now..because Im thinking eventually Im going to hear "Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Im hungry....Whats for dinner???" So cherish the plain old whiny voice now I guess.

Anyways I regress...Im goin to make diner and then look for a new template. I may blog some more after that...but then again..a mother's work is never done...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

In case you change your mind about using a 3 column template, here's a link to a page where this guy has posted several 3 column blogger templates (at no charge of course).

12/07/2007 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home