Saturday, April 19, 2008

When it rains...

Sunrise had a small patch of what looks like a skin rash next her mouth a few weeks ago. Last week it started to spread up her cheek.

Monday I picked her up from daycare and it was spreading even worse. Not to mention her runny nose. So I called the doctor and got her in on Tuesday afternoon.

She looked at her face and said.."Yep..impetigo. Sinus infection..no returning to daycare until Thursday". Which ticked off my boss..but whatever.

On Wednesday I woke up with a bad sore throat and muscle aches everywhere. I thought I was dying. Thursday we woke up and went about our day even though my brain was not right. So THursday I ran to the doctor and have strep throat So Sunrise and I are both feeling miserable. But that is ok...all will work out.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home