Saturday, December 13, 2008

Do movies ruin it?

I mean ruin it for men wanting to date women? I'm not talking about sitting in the theater cozying(is that a word) up with each other watching a good flick.

I was watching P.S. I love you the other night, and I couldn't help but to think about any guy that I date in the future. Will I hold him up to standards that the movies show? 

The men (I say men...because <gasp> Jeffery Dean Morgan made my tummy flutter!) were some of the most romantic men I have ever seen.  I know they are characters, but they made me wanting a man just like them.  Yet, I know that that is a strong order to place to the gods of love.

So tell me...Do you think that movies can impose higher values on men then what is possible?

By the way...my posting is going to be limited over the next couple weeks.  Finals are on the way!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home