Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Seven

Snow did a modified meme...so I decided to do it.  Loved her answers!

 

7 things I plan to do before I die

1. Go to Disneyworld

2. Go on a cruise.

3. Graduate from nursing school(though I am beginning to believe it might kill me in the process)

4. Be 100% independent after number 3

5. Move somewhere warmer! Maybe N. Carolina?

6. Fall in love again....(I got time right? Oh yeah..that is if Nursing school doesn't kill me).

7. Buy a brand new car!

7 things I do now


1. Study.

2. Sleep

3. Play with Sunrise.

4. Eat a little

5.Study

6. Sleep

7. Did I mention study?


7 things I can’t do
1. Roll the perfect pie crust(gotta love the ready made ones!)

2. Keep organized in my bedroom.

3. Find a freaking popliteal pulse!

4. Figure out why my desktop will not connect to the internet.

5. Make homemade spaghetti sauce.

6. Pull all-nighters anymore(I used to do it in college my first time around, but old age is getting to me!)

7. Deal with major crowds.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. Sense of humor. I gotta be able to laugh...otherwise it is dead.

2. Sarcasm, within reason of course.

3.I'm a total sucker for guys who are metrosexual.

4. Intelligence...does that even need to be explained.

5. Thoughtful! Gotta love a guy who texts you to wish you luck on a test that you have that morning, and then texts again when the test is suppose to be over to see how it was.  Even though you hadn't mentioned it for a couple of days.

6. Totally understands when I have to cancel plans because Sunrise is sick.

7. Has a decent job, and self supporting.

7 things I say most often
1. Seriously?  Got this from Grey's.

2. Wanna watch Blue, Barbie, Teletubbies, Baby Einstein, Old McDonald?  Well...what DOOO you want to watch?

3. I am soooooooo gonna fail this test.(Thankfully up until today I had always pulled a high B at the minimum...though today, Yeah, I think I failed.)

4. Time to get ready to go. Want to go to school and see your friends?  Yes you do. Now let's get dressed.

5. I HATE snow(of course not the aforementioned Snow...I hate snow with a lower case letter, not Snow with capitalization)

6. Go to bed...(5 minutes later)...get back in bed...(5 minutes later)..I said GO to bed...(Yes this goes on for an hour...and longer if I have a test the next day, because Sunrise KNOWS when I have a lot of studying to do...it is like inborn in her.)

7. I will do this tonight...

 
7 celebrities I admire
1. Reba McEntire, I love her voice!

2. Chelsea Handler...because she is soooooooooo freaking hilarious

3. Jeff Dunham..I mean really, who in the world is a better ventriloquist then him?

4. Noah Wyle...because he is so damned hot!

5. Joe from Blue's Clues, because he keeps Sunrise entertained real well.

6. Steve from Blue's Clues because of the reason above.

7. I have to say Angelina Jolie because everyone says that...because she is gonna save the world....Just ask her. LOL

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home