Thursday, November 13, 2008

Someone asked me...

what my blog was about.  I sat for a minute and before I started to say, a pat answer of it is about a single mom, I realized it was sooooooo much more than that.

I sat back in my chair and started to ramble on that it is about my triumphs over my past, my triumphs in my future, my struggles day to day, the love of my life(Sunrise), my family, schooling, and toss in a little bit about men.

A lot of single parents(I think I lost my single father readers) read my blog and can understand a lot I am going through, but there are some married parents, and those without kids who read my blog and learn exactly what we single parents go through. I also hope that there is someone who can learn from some of my accomplishments that there is some hope out there for overcoming the past.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home