Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My new favorite show...

Ok...not NEW favorite show, but I came across this clip and it reminded me how much I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Bang Theory. If you haven't seen it...check it out.

This clip is the funniest I think, but you almost have to understand the show to really find it as funny as I do.

Let me set it up for you....Sheldon has a secret from Leonard about Leonard's love interest. Sheldon was having problems keeping the secret so he "moved out".  Each of the 2 friends that took him in, had a hard time dealing with his eccentric personality, and well...check this out...

<a href="http://www.joost.com/094ea7n/t/The-Big-Bang-Theory-Sheldon-On-Valium">The Big Bang Theory - Sheldon On Valium</a>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home