Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Looking to create a new blog..need your help

Since I am going to be busy with school and studying, I decided I wanted to start making an evening a week to spend with Sunrise doing crafts and such.

Which got me thinking....I would love if my readers (all 3 of you? LOL)would help me out.

I would love for you to send me your favorite links in comments so that I can explore. I will be giving credit where credit is due. I would like crafts for all ages, and I will catagorize them by age group, maybe even some more other groups too.

I had thought about writing a crafting book when I was with the evil ex, because I had his 4 kids that I loved doing stuff with like this...but I was never allowed to get it going(I think he was afraid it would be a hit..and I would make my own money by selling it.)

Anyways...drop in my comments some of your favorite crafting sites for kids.(all ages).

Thanks!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home