Saturday, February 16, 2008

Expanding my reading material

I have been reading a lot. In fact, I am taking a short break from reading Rachel's book.(BTW Rachel..I hope you dont mind if I do a little review about it when Im finished). I was checking out more and more blogs...and getting excited about learning about other peoples lives, adventures and misadventures.

I have discovered the wonderful world of Boobah. When I first saw this show...I refused to let Sunrise watch it. These out of this world creatures look like a flacid penis, tucked away from the freezing cold temperatures of Ohio. But I learned that this show gave me 30 minutes straight of blogworld time.

I have added new blogs to my bloglines, and I will be adding them to my blogroll soon.(as soon as I finish reading this wonderful book that I can't wait to get back to).

So...if I should have brought on more readers by checking out blogs and commenting on some common themes, then welcome! I look forward to reading more of your stuff!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home