Saturday, January 26, 2008

I NEED HELP!!!!!!

Ok I think I just made that heading a little on the over exaggerating side..but this is driving me nuts.

I want titles of songs...songs that are "mom" songs...and even better single mom songs. You know..Some that you can sing to your little one..

I love to sing..but for the life of me I cant think of any good songs.

There was a song that Reba sang on her show (Episode called When the Red-Head Sings..or something like that). She sang it to her new granddaughter..I would LOVE to know the name of that song. I can not find it on any of her albums.

I dont think I wanna sing "Prop me up beside the jukebox".

I thought about doing a contest, but I dont think I have enough readers to do it. LOL

PLEASSEEE HELP ME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home