Friday, February 15, 2008

So many thoughts...where to start...

I have so many things I have been wanting to blog about...but Im afraid certain subjects will get lost. So this one is a little bit of a catch up..and I'll post as I go this weekend.

First, I finally used up all the film in my new camera. So hopefully I will have some photos scanned Sunday night or early next week.

Im still waiting to hear from nursing school...hopefully by the second week in March they say.

I am going to do a book review, hopefully Sunday night. Im excited about this book...and the author is one of my most favorite bloggers...Stay tuned. (BTW...she doesnt even know Im goin to review it..hehehehe, she will find out when she reads my blog..(Can ya guess who it is?).

I finally got the wire I need to download videos on my laptop...so look for more videos of the child....lol

Ohhhh something Im REAL excited about is the Ultimate Blog Party..look for that information coming up soon.

Ok...enough of that...read the other blogs..for more.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home