Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thanks!

I have some of the nicest people reading this blog. First...thanks for the links so far, I went through them and got lost on the web for a couple of hours getting ideas. LOL

Second...Thank you Amanda and Shanna about thinking about me regarding the virtual position with 5MinutesForMom. I went and read that they were needing a long term, I just do not think I can guarantee anything long term now with school starting up, at least after December when I start clinicals..and I would hate to put them in that position thinking that I was in for the long term, and have to bug out in the end. So if anyone has experience in the virutal assistance arena, check out their blog for information. And thank you Shanna and Amanda for thinking of me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home