Saturday, May 24, 2008

Me me me!

I think I have no officially gotten my first tag...but I could be wrong. For some reason I think I had a tag over a year ago but couldnt find it....So anyways...Jodi tagged me so I must respond.(BTW...still working on the 100 things)


Favorite person (outside family)? Would currently be the other nursing student sitting next to me in Medical Term....cuz she is funny as heck. And I can not remember her name to save my life! LOL


Favorite food?Steak! Steak and more steak!

Quirks about you? hmmm one of the many...I'm a perfectionist believe it or not(at least when it comes to grades...)

How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less? The person that loves me most?? Let's assumed this man is a figment of my imaginiation(ok we wont assume...it is the fact)...lol She is loving, caring, strong, smart, a little on the lazy side, and a little bit emotional when it comes to things that mean a lot to her(like you all didnt know that! LOL)

Any regrets in life? I constantly say that I do not regret getting involved in my abusive ex...because it taught me so much...but I really do regret having lost those years of my life. Other than that...I wish I would have finished college when I was 18.

Favorite Charity/ Cause? Well first would be my local area battered women's shelter and the battered womens court advocacy agency. They both are getting a ton of money from me when I win the lottery. I owe them big time.

Favorite Blog recently? Both my friend's Snow's because she is just out there sometimes(love ya girl!) and of course....Pioneer Woman because she has many photos of HOT cowboys..which has always been a fantasy of mine

Something you can’t get enough of? Sheetz Banana Mocha Frozen Coffee....But alas...I have to give it up.

Worst job you’ve ever had? Testing ATM machines all day long. You had to repeat the same transactions over and over and over and over and over....

What job would you pay NOT to have? The guy that cleans up road kill.

If you could be a fly on the wall, where? My sisters...I wanna know if she is as mean at home as she is when she is here.

Favorite Bible verse right now?None now...maybe one day I will be able to look at a Bible again.

Guilty Pleasure? Well...not many Id want to admit to...but BOB comes up in the top ten! LOL(I know Snow would get a kick out of it..lol and Rachel Sarah )...hmmmm..

Got any confessions?Yeah...like I am going to put that hear...people already think bad things about me...lol

If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? Nice day at the salon...massage, facial...the works. (I miss the days when I could do that)

Favorite thing about your house? I dont have to pay anything for it...lol

Least favorite thing about your house? That it isnt mine

One thing you are bad at? Sitting down and reading, no matter how good the book is.

One thing you’re good at? Procrastination

Who would you like to meet someday? Snow! And many of the doodlebug moms

What makes you feel sexy? BOB! Muhahahahahaha

Who is your real life hero? BOB!!! LOL j/k My hero would have to be the nurse who took care of me in the hospital for a whole month on and off while waiting to have Sunrise...Thank you Sharon RN ;)

What is the hardest part of your job? Going...My job is very easy, just VERY boring now.

When are you most relaxed? ROFLLMAO

What stresses you out? Tests!

What can you not live without? Diet Pepsi Max...Diet Pepsi....Ice Tea flavored with Splenda(I have drank a whole gallon in the last 24 hours)...and television.

Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? I guess that would make sense...gotta pat yourself on the back one way or another.

Why do you blog?Depends on the day you are reading...Some days I do it to get the very deep dark secrets out...other days is because I gotta vent somewhere...some days I do it to let those who are going through domestic violence know that they are not alone...and yet others...just for the hell of it. (I do not have many friends IRL...Most of the time I sit at home staring at the walls...so I need to at last protend I am talking to someone...KWIM?)

Who are you tagging?

New/ newer bloggers: Well I havent added any new blogs lately...so I guess Im goin to have to pass on this section. I really need to get out there and meet more...maybe during break at the end of June.

Bloggy friends: Snow?Did you do this one? I cant keep track of all the ones you have done.LOL

Bloggers you’d like to get to know better: Ok Im cheating...Anyone?

Bloggers you don’t think will respond, but you hope will: Ms. Single Mama, Rachel Sarah at Single Mom Seeking

Okay - rules:1. Answer the questions (Did I really have to include this as a rule? Duh!)2. Link back to whoever tagged you3. Tag eight bloggers to do the same, 2 from each category.New/ newer bloggers (since we want to share the love and send them traffic)Bloggy friendsBloggers you’d like to get to know betterBloggers you don’t think will respond, but you hope will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home