Thursday, May 08, 2008

Please say a prayer

I am speechless. My friend, Amber,has a son who has some issues since he was born. Today he had a prelimenary diagnosis that does not look good for her little boy. She posted about it in her blog.

Please pray for little Nate, and for the whole Ferrell family.

You know I am not religious, but if nothing else requires a lot of prayer, this certainly does. Also, please visit her blog and leave her a note of encouragement.

I have known Amber since probably before our girls were born over 2 years ago(if not..than soon after). She has been such an encouragement for me. She is a wonderful photographer, great mom and all around wonderful person. Please lift her up with all your heart.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home