Sunday, August 31, 2008

Fly by Update!

Ok, I am going to give you a run down on what has been goin on for the last week.  It is going to be a real quick flyby because I have so many reads I need to catch up on, and I want to spend as much time as I can with Sunrise today and tomorrow.

1. I am on a 2 week break! WOOHOOO! Finals were Thursday for my A&P2 class. I got a 111%(gotta love extra credit!)on my final.  I finished with a Solid A in the class. 

2. I start back on the 19th. I only have one class one day a week for 8 weeks.  I will be working the other 4 days a week, but only for 6 hours a day.  I plan on spending as much time as I can with Sunrise, because the beginning of November.....All hell breaks loose!  I will have Fundamentals 1 and Microbiology!!!!!  UGHHHH.  But I will be quitting my job.

3. I have been on Effexor XR for depression and PTSD.  This is causing more problems then I realized.  I woke up 4 times last night with bizarre dreams!  Needless to say I am exhausted today!

4. No news on dating...but that is kinda expected with me.  Yeah, I'd like to date, but I don't think right now I need the stress.

5. Sunrise has high testosterone levels for a girl.  She is sprouting hair in places a 2-1/2 year old shouldn't be..not to mention her body odor, and height.  It doesn't sound like it is horrible levels to be real concerned about, but she does have a endocrinologist appointment in October to see what is going to be done, if anything at all.  But the good news shows that she has no tumors, or cysts!  Oh yeah..and her bone age scan shows she is a 4.6 year old.

6. And finally..here is a photo of Sunrise taken earlier this month at the water park.

100_0088_edited-1

7. Until I get a chance to post again....tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home