Saturday, March 01, 2008

I got in!

I'm dancing the jig right now. I got into nursing school! I got the letter today along with the forms to fill out for official transcripts from school & colleges. Which makes me wonder. Do high schools keep transcripts for 20 years?? LOL

I have to sit down and start figuring out finances. I am quitting my job to concentrate on school and Sunrise. I think this is the best thing to do because I will be missing her a bunch already with just school..but add work too?? Too hard.

I do plan on finding a Nurse tech job at Children's hospital eventually. The nurse told me that once I get past the clincal portion you can apply for a job as a nurse tech for 14 an hour. The best part..you can make your own hours! So I figured if I could work from 8 until 12 3-5 days a week...then life will be good because she will be asleep the whole time Im gone to work. :)

Next I gotta pray my car holds up for 2 more years, which I think is going to be really pressing it...but I'm not going to let that fear hold me back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home