Friday, March 07, 2008

It's The Ultimate Blog Party

It's the Ultimate Blog Party.....Welcome! My name is Dawn and this is the first time I have ever done a Blog party...so bare with me.

Ok I must admit, I have NO idea what I am doing with the party. I dont know what Im doing FOR the party...Ok..I admit....Im just plain clueless! But what else is new!

Since this is my first party....I'll just do the basic boring thing...and tell you about me and my life(as boring as it may be). If you go backwards on my blog....please know that I was going through some rough patches...and I'm not usually so mellow.

I am a single mom of a beautiful, spunky, and rambunctious 2 year old. I call her Sunrise. I started calling her Sunrise because for the first 6 months of her life..she would wake up at Sunrise in such a good mood....just cooing and talking, this is soooo unlike me. But now....waking her up is harder than knocking down a building with a bowling ball. In fact..make that a baseball.

We are doing this without a father...which is a wholllllleeee other story, but that is ok...We are better off this way. Please do not judge.

I work part time, but am going to be quitting at the end of April, as I will be going back to school for a RN degree. I have a degree already in Computer Information Systems with minors in programming, database management, and Web Developing. I had awesome grades, but I just can not find a job in the area in my field...and RN will get me to support my daughter and me.

Which leads me to my living situation. Currently I live with my parents, my 24 year old brother, and Sunrise. It is a little cramped...but it is probably the best situation I can be in.

Goodness this post is boring! I promise the others will be much better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home