Monday, February 09, 2009

"Excuse me sir...but where is UP??"

That is what I feel like lately.  I feel like I am slipping into depression again, and I know the reasons, but unfortunatly for me, depression is a vicious cycle.

My depression is not what people who have never experienced depression THINK that it is.  My depression is characterized simply by the loss of desire to do ANYTHING.  Which really sucks when you are in nursing school.  Let me tell you.

My depression also is characterized by easily overwhelmed.  Take for instance, today, I came home from open lab, with complete plans to study for the rest of the day.  No go...I laid on the couch and fell asleep to endless episodes of Max & Ruby, Blue's Clues, Little Bill, and Pinky Dinky Doo...(have I said lately how much I love my cable??)

So at one point, I decided it was time to crawl off the sofa and sit at the computer and start to go through my reader to check out what everyone has been doing in their lives since I have gone into this depression......only to find well over 1,500 posts that I have not read!! HOW THE HELL?????  I check the date...and there staring me in the face was the last date that I read blogs...January 24th....JANUARY 24th...DID YOU SEE THAT??? That is over 2 weeks of not reading blogs...So I read through all my single mom blogs haphhazardly...and decided I really needed to do something about this.

So...I am going to have to do a catagory a day, plus writing more, and studying...I need to carve this time out for myself.

Since the whole Harry and Shirley thing...I am like....REALLY horney...Damnit!  How does one get over that??  Sure I could call them...but not my bag of tea...so instead...I look to my dear old BOB.  LOLOLOLOL

2 more weeks and the semester is over..and maybe then I can get my shit together and figure out what end is up......in the mean time....Could someone PLEASE point me the way???

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home