Friday, January 15, 2010

A photo for your enjoyment...

Here is a photo of Brooke and I at my pinning ceremony (it's a nursing school traditional ceremony).  Please realize she was with grandma during the ceremony with having punch after so she is a little bit of a mess...lol. Oh yeah...she also needed a haircut but we had snow storms that week, that kind of threw that out the window.

DSC_0437

And here is a photo of probably one of the only people in my class that I want to have a long life friendship with...Jess

DSC_0438

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Olivier said...

I like your blog and the article。數位科技生活豐富化^^
iso認證倉儲物流早洩包二奶除蟲公司棧板抽油煙機捕蚊達人反光瑜珈課程印刷iso 10015反光室內設計作品iso 27001板手抓姦瑜珈反光雨衣扳手入珠雷射溶脂外籍新娘塑膠棧板隆鼻塑膠棧板隆乳天麻疝氣防爆工具網版印刷眼袋iso 14001夜光眼袋iso 22000早洩植髮iso 9001捕蚊達人電波拉皮轉印貼紙高雄瑜珈整形結紮抽脂棧板熱水器扭力板手人工陰莖植髮抓姦行動百分百iso 22000整形人工植牙反光雨衣塑膠棧板

9/13/2012 1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home