Monday, October 15, 2007

How does carpet taste?

Sunrise has started a new thing....licking! She licks everything..and thinks it is absolutely hillarious!

Today after picking her up at daycare, she licked my arm. Not that I was totally disgusted, but I said.."Ucky!" and she looks up at me and says "Ucky momma!" and busts out laughing hysterically! Tonight, we are sitting in the living room watching tv, and she is running around playing with grandpa, she takes a little dive and starts laughing. She proceeds to roll around like a hot dog and stops on her stomach..and starts licking the carpet. I said "Sunrise!" she looks at me and says "UCKY!" and laughs! Later when I was cleaning up the kitchen, she comes up to me...wraps her arms around my leg and I look down thinking she is giving me a kiss, but nooooooooooooo she is licking my jeans!

Ahhh to be young again and not worry about the lint on your tongue.

Tonight I had to go wire up my muffler. It has been hanging for months and tomorrow I have to go get an echeck. For those of you that dont have to do this, be happy! Basically you have to go in, they hook up your and make it look like Frankenstein and run emissions tests on it, just to tell you it has failed, and you can not get your license plates updated, which leads to you driving illegally(something like Brittney), which leads to a cop pulling you over, which leads to a ticket, which leads to you being broke, carless and desperate. Ohhhh say a prayer it makes it through ok. But I had to hook up my muffler, with the strongest wire hanger ever! Now watch, I will be on the way to work..no make that, it will be after work on the way to the echeck place and the dang thing will fall apart and I fail the echeck. The cycle then begins.

Im off to bed so I can dread waking up in the morning to face the echeck demon man after work.

1 Comments:

Blogger ohAmanda said...

OH, I've had to do that a few times---the emissions testing/muffler/praying it passes, not the licking!

Hope it passes!

10/24/2007 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home