Sunday, June 15, 2008

Flyby update...

I'm goin to try to make this fast..I have studying to do and all that other good stuff.

Happy Father's day to any fathers and or grandpas that may still read my blog..but I think I lost most of them.

Sunrise is becoming more of her own woman..lol(OK ...as much woman as a 2 year old can do). Which leads to this...she may have adrenal hyperplasia. Her hormones are kicking in 10 years early. It is a concern, but it isnt anything to be real worried about as long as it is treated.

I have not quit my job yet...boss is acting like nothing happened. We will see what happens. I will be quitting it is just a matter of when.

School is going great...Im sitting on 3 As right now. I have 1 more test and 2 finals to get through. I should have no problem sitting on the A.

Has anyone used Microsoft's onenote?? Im thinking about using that next semester to take notes in my A&P2 class...I have 2 1/2 weeks of no school coming up that I am going to explore it.

Ok I gotta run...the nervous system isnt going to study itself ya know....

tata
Dawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home