Saturday, November 01, 2008

Hear that????

That is the sound of saws, hammers, and every other tool you can think of. Since I have pretty much been hauled up in bed the last week, I decided to do SOMETHING with this time except watch television.

SOooooooo I am overhauling my blog as I mentioned in an earlier post.

So pardon the dust, and confusion. It isnt all going to be done tonight...but it is working.

By the way...Thanks to the helpful comments!! I am taking those comments and running with them. When Snow gets a minute, she is going to help me too. Thanks Snow! :)

Patience...patience. I want to get this done this week because next week Microbiology and Nursing Fundamentals 1 starts...Cross your fingers for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home