Saturday, March 29, 2008

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

First, this is the least important(maybe second)blog I wrote tonight..so please don't just read this one and move on..I have written several blogs tonight...

I need help with my blog...

I first need to figure out how to adjust my width. I have tried everything I could find on the internet for doing it...but it doesn't work! UGH...

Second..if someone could give me some insight on how the heck to creat your own template. I know html..but I use Dreamweaver to create websites..and I had a way that I wanted to do it...but the Blogger Gods, just didnt like it or something. I downloaded my current template to just do some adjusting on that..but the template did not show in dreamweaver, so I had nothing to work with.

Any blogger gurus out there have any advice for me?? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...I dont know what..but if someone helps me...I'll give you a prize. I just gotta find something I want to get rid of that would make it worth your while :)

Anyone give me some clue on what the heck to do???

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home